Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year... Happy 2013!

I know what my new years resolution will be and that is to make sure I blog at least once a week and make sure I fit this in. This means to me that I need to manage my time a bit more and probably add Blogger as an App!

So this new years eve I will be travelling (with the little family of mine) to Wales to spend with my my Mother and Sister... normally Mum does not do anything special as its just family time, however with my creative mind I have researched these little things found on Pinterest New Years Eve Printable. I think this will be brilliant for everyone to fill in and share.

New Year means new ideas needed and new strategies so therefore today has been mostly building my websites,s.e.o, brainstorming and buying supplies.. here's to a great new year and brilliant 2013!

Plus Iam awaiting the arrival this year of a new Neice or Nephew and know that I will be driving my sister crazy with all my baby makes...Iam so excited!

Happy New Year

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment